April 5, 2012

Levi: Month 3

I know it's totally cliche, but I really can NOT believe my little Levi is already 3 months old.  That's one quarter of his first year that has already gone by!  Honestly, I'm kind of glad to have those first few months behind us.  Newborns are nice and all, but I personally am much more of a fan once their personality starts to shine through some....which Levi's totally has!  The boy smiles a ton (although of course I couldn't quite capture one in our photoshoot).  And he coos like crazy, talking to us all of the time.  Even though he's still not consistently sleeping through the night (although he has done it a handful of times now!), we love him very much and think he is the perfect addition to our little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment