March 15, 2011

St. Patty's Treats

Saint Patrick's Day is quickly approaching this week.  I personally love just about every holiday and any chance to celebrate, and this day is no exception.  Bring on the green beer, corned beef, and....dessert?  While usually I don't think about a St. Patrick's Day appropriate dessert, this year we are headed to a potluck at a friend's house for a St. Patrick's extravaganza, and I have been asked to bring dessert.  So, I hit the internet for some inspiration, and man...there was a lot out there.  Just check out what I managed to find:

Totally amazing, huh?  I love the idea of the Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes, but they seem a little bit time consuming for my hectic week.  So, I'm thinking of doing the Guinness Cupcakes with a Bailey's frosting (pretty much like the frosting from the Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes).  What do you all think?  Know of any other fun St. Patty's treats I'm missing?  Recommendations?

9 comments:

  1. sooooo cool! love it * thanks for sharing * *

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fantastic and they sound so cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, you never cease to amaze me with the stuff you find and come up with. Irish Car Bomb cupcakes?? Insane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so yummy! Thanks for sharing and I am now a follower from Tasty Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am joining in “The Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop” and I am following you now! If you are able, I would love a follow back. Thank you!
    ~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
    KLsCupboard.blogspot
    KLs Cupboard on Facebook
    KLs Cupboard on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from mingle monday!

    your family is beyond adorable and these desserts look soooo yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from mingle monday!

    your family is beyond adorable and those desserts look soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really good and might just have to go on the St.Patricks day menu!! I'm going to get fat with all these great recipe's. How can anyone resist come on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment