February 1, 2012

WILW

It's been a long time since I participated in a link up, but I have a little extra time to write a post...so why not, huh?!?  So, today I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving the fantastic springish weather we've been having this winter (hello 70+ degrees today!!!).  Some people have been complaining that it doesn't feel like winter, but this girl personally thinks that's a great thing!  I've been able to take the boys out for walks and visits to the park.  Plus, we don't have to spend 30 minutes trying to bundle up in order to get out the door and it actually doesn't suck to leave the house...perfect winter weather if you ask me!

I'm loving the dessert-flavored Goldfish crackers in both the hot chocolate flavor and the vanilla cupcake one (I'm pretty sure there's other flavors that I haven't tried yet, but will be doing so soon)!  A friend introduced these to me when she brought a bag over for Colton, and let me tell you, holy addicting!  While they hardly qualify as diet food, a handful is relatively harmless and quite satisfying when you're craving something sweet...
                                           
I'm loving the beautiful shots we got back from Levi's newborn photo shoot.  Best of all, a friend helped us out by doing them for us so they were F-R-E-E!!!



of course his brother had to get in on the action too
I'm loving the fantastic line up of mindless, trashy, totally fun reality tv that's on my DVR, providing me with plenty of entertainment during the countless feedings I conduct each day! Between the train wreck that is Janelle of "Teen Mom," the unraveling of Kim and Kris on the Kardashians, and the nonstop drama of The Real Housewives, there is some quality entertainment going on there!

I'm loving the fantastic inspiration I have been finding for Colton's 2nd birthday doggy  party...I love planning parties!!!  Can't wait to put my own spin on my boy's special day:)
via
                                   
                             
balloons
via
Puppy Birthday Party
via

2 comments:

  1. The jello water bowls are beyond sweet.

    I made jello/orange slices sailboats a while back that I looooved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog themed birthday ideas are adorable! And the newborn pics? Yeah, way tooo cute!! I use to live in VA Beach and still miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment