Confession: I don't actually really like strawberries all that much. And while the boys do, there is certainly no way they can consume the several pounds worth of strawberries before they go bad. Obviously, we gave some away and then obviously, I had to get my bake on with some as well. I considered strawberry shortcake, but wanted to try my hand at something different. And boy am I glad I did. These Strawberry White Chocolate Blondies were sooo good and perfect for the season. Try them:)
Strawberry White Chocolate Blondies
- 5 oz. white chocolate chips (plus a few more for sprinkling in)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and butter it.
2. In double boiler, melt white chocolate and butter together. Stir frequently until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Sir in sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
4. Fold in sliced strawberries and some additional white chocolate chips.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes.
6. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 3 days.