April 3, 2013

What I Wore: Hoping for Spring

Yesterday I shared with you just how ridiculous our weather has been this year, and also how determined I am to make it seem like Spring in some sort of way.  I've decorated, I've taken the boys outside in less than ideal weather, and we've even begun to check some items off our spring bucket list!  And when it comes to getting dressed, I've tried to add a little bit of Spring fun in.
So, here's the thing though.  Josh caught me taking a picture of myself/outfit one evening and literally laughed out loud at me.  And I must admit, I felt kind of ridiculous because let's face it, I'm certainly no fashion/style expert.  But I know I enjoy seeing other people's outfits on their blogs because it gives me some fresh ideas, so I'm thinking there may be some of you out there who enjoy seeing it on mine too.  Yes?  No?  Let me know!  Either way, today you're stuck with it.  I present to you some of my recent looks.  I call this series "dressing for Spring despite the fact that it's freaking freezing."  And like last time, clearly my self portrait skills suck!


Top: modernego.com
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
Earrings: Stella and Dot


Top: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Payless
Scarf: veryjane.com (my new obsession!)


Top: H and M
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Toms
Necklace: Stella and Dot


Top: Bevello
Jeans: Gap
Earrings: Target
Bracelets: Express
Clutch: Target


Top: Express
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
Earrings: Stella and Dot
So there we have it!  Hopefully the next time I show you some outfits they can actually feature some short sleeve stuff...or better yet, some sundresses.  Hurry up Spring; I, for one, am ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment