April 25, 2013

If You Need Us...

You can probably find us here for awhile:
The boys have a brand new playset in the backyard!  And to say that they love it is probably an understatement.  They are in absolute amazement that there are swings, a big slide, and even a telescope (among other things!) in their very own yard.  
It's only been up for a day (it took the nice man installing it for us 2 days to build it!), but they have definitely been getting their play on...which means I have been busy taking tons of pictures (obviously, right?).  And now I present to you way too many pictures of my boys playing:



















Think they're having fun?!?
I've said it before and I'll say it again...these are some very lucky children. The play set was actually a (very generous) birthday present from their Nene and Papa...a gift that I'm confident they'll enjoy for years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment