March 23, 2012

Spring Fever


It doesn't happen to me often, but I just can't seem to find any inspiration to write today.  The only explanation I can come up with is Spring Fever.  While usually I have no problem and even enjoy sitting down to crank out a post or two, recently the warm weather has been calling my name and I find myself spending every chance I can outside.


So instead of trying to rack my brain for something to write, I figured I'd
just show you a few pictures of life around here lately.  Fair?

I really don't like tummy time mom, but I sure do look cute doing it

see... we're starting to like each other

spring is good for hanging out in our diapers...
oh and tasting popsicles...obviously Chipper agrees

I am really into tulips this year...
and lucky for me, these beauties are blooming right on our front porch
And to make this even more pathetic, I had plans to show you even more but uploading pictures seems to really slow for some reason, and quite frankly, I just don't have the patience for it.  Anybody else suffering from lack of motivation?  Good thing we've made it to another weekend...



1 comment:

Make my day...leave a comment