February 28, 2012

Some New Bling

I'm not a big jewelry/accessory wearer...I honestly wish I was, but quite frankly, I'm just not cool enough to pull it off.  In general, I wear my wedding band, engagement ring, a simple Tiffany's chain necklace, a Pandora charm bracelent and some diamond studs daily and that's about it...pathetic, I know.
Considering clothes are not currently fitting me as I would like, I have found myself turning to accessories, though, in my own attempt to become a little more fashionable.  And in what I have discovered to be a crazy twist in my own little world, I find myself seriously loving some gold.  Huh?  I used to hate gold, but now look at these pretties:
Kate Spade

J. Crew

Etsy

Anthropologie
But everything I currently wear, or even own, is silver/platinum.  Can I even pull these things off?  But I want. I want. I want.  
Anybody else loving some gold these days?  Is this new for you too?  And most importantly, who wants to get me what...my birthday is only about a month away?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment