January 5, 2012

Introducing...

I am happy and proud to report that Levi Shane was born yesterday, January 4th at 8:14 AM, weighing 7 pounds , 3.5 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches long. He is "perfect" (the doctors' words not mine, but we wholeheartedly agree!). Due to the fact that we are currently in a very crappy, old hospital ( more on that to come I'm sure) with spotty Internet service, I cannot share with you all the details/images of his birthday that I had hoped, but promise I will as soon as I am able! For now, thank you all for the well wishes and support ...it means so much to all of us

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations...so glad everything went well and Levi is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment