March 8, 2011

Plan B

Last week, I showed you the lovely leaning shelf we inherited from a friend.  We had grand aspirations of putting this beauty in Colton's bathroom as an open closet of sorts.  In case you forgot, this is what it looked like:

Well...one little problem...I neglected to measure the size of our little nook in Colton's bathroom.  Lo and behold, our shelf was entirely too large for the opening.  Womp, womp, womp...
But have no fear.  In my world, there is always a plan B (and C and D for that matter), so now I am thinking this lovely shelf will be the perfect addition to our screened in porch.  Not only will it serve as much needed decor out there, it will also hold some melamine outdoor dining necessities.  And now for the really fun part?!?  We don't currently own any melamine outdoor dining necessities, so I have to buy some!!!  Lucky for rme, there are so many cute and fun options out there:
1. Crate and Barrel's Bianca Melon Ball Salad Plate
2.  Crate and Barrel's Stacking Wine Glasses (in three different colors):
3.  Target's Breeze set:

4.  Williams and Sonoma's Tumblers:
 Now, I just have to pick a color scheme and start buying.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. What a fun excuse to go shopping!! I've seen a TON of melamine products at Target and they seem to change with the seasons, so I'd love to go crazy there!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment