October 4, 2010

Cocktail Party Treats

Last week, I mentioned that we are hosting a cocktail party rehearsal dinner for my brother-in-law. I had already done some decoration planning but still need to assemble my menu selections for the evening. Well, we can check that off the list now. Before I show you my menu ideas, let me point out a few critical points:


1. I am a perpetual over-feeder at parties. I always have way too much, both in type and in quantity of each


2. We have about 25-30 people coming to this party. None of them have any special dietary issues to address. It's my kinda party; everyone likes to eat!


3. I am probably way over thinking this, but I really want input


So without further ado, here is our menu for the evening:


Sugar and Nut Glazed Brie


Spinach Dip




Roasted Shrimp Cocktail


Asian Beef Skewers


Chicken Cordon Bleu Nuggets




Roquefort Pear Salad

Asparagus Roll Ups

Macaroni and Cheese




Cheesecake


Candy Bar Brownies




So...help me out. What else do we need? Should anything be taken out? Please, leave me a comment...I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment