September 15, 2010

Totally Tunic Obsessed

This fall I can finally safely return to purchasing "real people clothes"...no more bulky, frumpy maternity clothes for this girl...YAY!!! My new favorite look for fall is a long tunic paired with belt and some skinnyish pants. Only time will tell if my large rear will be able to pull off this trend (especially the "jeggings" I bought to pair it with), but there are some totally exciting tunics out there that make me excited to try it. Look at these cute options:


  1. Urban Outfitters
  2. Anthropolgie
  3. Antrhopologie
  4. Express
  5. Express
  6. Urban Outfitters

Any favorites out there? Other good finds elsewhere? Now I just need to somehow convince my husband that these clothes, along with my home purchases, are all completely justifiable...hmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment