September 16, 2010

Lucky Me

I have now been back to work for a couple of weeks, and while admittedly, it is not as bad as I had worried it might be, there are still days that have gotten to me. I have a particularly rough situation in my classroom that is stressful, my days have me running around like a chicken with its head cut off from 5:30AM until 7:30PM, and worse of all, I barely get to see/enjoy my baby boy. This week, I was busy doing my wallowing when one of Josh's friends called to discuss his own hard times. And let me tell you, his hard times made me realize just how fortunate I, and my wonderful family, is. Through a combination of good luck and good choices, Josh and I have managed to build a life for ourselves that is rewarding in every way: we are happy, we are financially stable, we have fun together, we are healthy, and I get to come home to this...



And this...



And this...
I mean, seriously, how does life know when you need a little dose of perspective? I am one lucky girl...



***by the way, that picture of Josh of Colton was taken on vacation, so it is not our horribly tacky couch, but look at those faces....seriously lucky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment