December 4, 2013

Holiday Bucket List 2013

I'm definitely one of those people that believe November is for Thanksgiving.  As much as I love the December holidays of Christmas and Hanukkah and all the fun that comes along with them, I definitely get a tad annoyed when I see Christmas decor in stores after Halloween (or even over the summer in some cases), or Santa in the mall at the beginning of November, etc.
But Thanksgiving is officially in the books now.  Plus Hanukkah has already started.  And we already kicked off the season with the Illumination Parade and some other holiday fun.



  So basically, all this is to say it's high time I show you that we've officially moved on from our fall bucket list to our holiday version, my most favorite of the whole year!
On there this year are many past favorites and few new additions:
*Polar Express train ride  *Christmastown  *visit Santa  *write letter to Santa  *get tree
*make ornaments  *decorate tree  *drink hot chocolate  *see the lights  *holiday train show  *play dreidel
*eat latkes *make menorrah *gingerbread houses *reindeer food  *Colemans Nursery display
*donate toys *Hunt Club Winter Wonderland *ice skating *Christmas movie *make cookies 
*shop for gifts *decorate our house 
Like all of our lists, I don't necessarily plan to get every single item on there crossed off, but it sure is fun to try!  Plus the lists tend to provide us with lots of inspiration on days when we can't quite figure out what to do with ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment