July 8, 2013

Friends, Fireworks, and Fun

As anticipated, our Fourth of July was pretty much as awesome as I had hoped it would be.  My parents hosted their annual beach bash party...starting off with a fun beach day, followed by dinner, play time, and good food/drinks on the patio, and concluding once again on the beach for fireworks.  A lot of our closest friends and family members were there, and Colton and Levi even had a couple of their best buddies there (two brothers who are the same ages as my boys...how perfect, huh?!?).  We all had a really good time.  And it hit me during the day just how lucky we are to live in this beach town to take advantage of!  Just check out this view of the beach at dusk.

Love the sunset, love the amount of people still hanging out, love everything about it!  
Instead of trying to tell you too much more, I figured it was just easier to show you (although I didn't get many beach pictures because I'm trying to take better care of my camera...plus having two toddlers on a beach doesn't leave much time for picture taking!).  Oh, and of course, I had to whip up some patriotic decor for the occasion as well, so those are scattered in there too!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment