But with a summer cookout on the agenda this past weekend, I finally had my chance to give this a go. And holy *!?*, this stuff was sooo good! Totally addicting (hence the crack reference) and super yummy. And the best part? There is no campfire required. In fact, it takes about 10 minutes to whip a pretty generous batch of this stuff up. And everyone will thank you for doing so.
- graham crackers (I used 14 full ones)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- mini marshmallows (I used about 2/3 a bag)
- chocolate chips (again I used about 2/3 a bag)
- Hershey bar, broken into pieces (I used 1 large bar, but I would probably increase that next time)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange graham crackers on foil so they are touching.
2. Heat butter and brown sugar in saucepan over medium high heat. Stir constantly until mixture is boiling. Remove from heat and pour evenly over the graham crackers. Bake 6 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and Hershey bar pieces. Bake 3 more minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely. Put it in the refrigerator if necessary to speed the process along.
5. Break it into pieces and serve:)