|Levi supervised from his Bumbo and Colton licked brown sugar from his fingers (***and no, he did not go anywhere near the cookie mix after that!)|
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Sift flour and baking soda together in small bowl.
3. Combine butter and sugars in bowl. Beat until creamy. Add in vanilla pudding mix. Next, add vanilla, eggs, and salt.
4. Slowly add in flour mixture and beat until fully incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes.