March 27, 2012

Colton: Age 2

Just like I do Levi's monthly photo shoots, I also went through the same ritual with Colton during his first year.  But since then, I have stopped formally documenting his growth.
I knew, though, that I wanted to come up with a way to document him on each of his birthdays.  My birthday wreath was already in place, so I figured all I had to do was cut out a poster board 2, photoshop in some things that my boy loves, and voila...

Aaahh...another tradition for us to begin.  As much as I had already envisioned a teenage Colton rolling his eyes as I put out the birthday wreath, I can see him literally shuddering as I make his stand in front of the door with a poster board 17 (tear tear)!!!
While that shot of my boy was certainly the best for this project, some of our "outtakes" actually capture his personality so much better...


My little ball of energy...love him, love him, love him!  
As anyone with a two-year old can probably attest to, his little photoshoot only lasted about 2 minutes before he was ready for the next activity.  Luckily, his birthday was jam-packed with fun.  I'll be back later this week to fill you in on all the details...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment