November 4, 2011

Chocolate Chip Butter Cake

Last Sunday was my dad's birthday.  With the Steelers game scheduled for that evening (which we religiously watch together each week), we decided to combine Steelers Sunday with dad's celebration and just do a little dinner during the game...which thankfully the Steelers won or that might not have turned out to be a very fun party!
My main responsibility for the party was making Dad's cake.  He used to love a certain Chocolate Chip Cake my grandmother would make (or buy...I'm honestly not quite sure which), so when I stumbled across this mouth-watering image on Pinterest I knew I had found my cake.
This cake was seriously as good as that picture looks, although it certainly does not qualify as healthy in any way.  I followed the Pinterest recipe exactly, so instead of rewriting it, I figured I'd just send you to it.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that looks good. I should not be craving that at 7:30 in the morning! lol

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment