October 20, 2011

A Little More Fall

When fall arrived a few weeks ago (although honestly, weatherwise, we're still clinging to summer around here), I was determined to spruce up our abode with a little seasonal spunk.  I have already tackled our mantle:
And added a little more fall fun to our front door:
But I had promised myself that this year I would expand my decorating to our kitchen, dining room, and front entrance....so I did!  If you're familiar with my decorating style, you've probably realized that I tend to stay pretty neutral when decorating.   Even so, I couldn't resist adding a few fall touches, namely in the form of some small pumpkins, leaves, and seasonal flowers to our decor.  So without further ado, here are a few glimpses of fall in our kitchen:

And a tiny touch to our front entrance:
And finally a seasonally appropriate tablescape plus some fun with mini pumpkins in our dining room:


Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't show you our two new additions to the front porch:
Yep, those are Colton's cutie hand prints on the pumpkin he hand-selected on our recent trip to the pumpkin patch (more on that later!).

With that, I think our fall decorating is complete...at least, for now.  Did you all do any fall decorating?  Do you go for simple as well or leave it all out there?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment