June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday all!  Once again, I'm linking up with Jamie today and taking some time to look at all the things I'm loving today (you should try it...it really is refreshing to take a few minutes to take not of all the good stuff surrounding you!).

I'm loving that I've made it to the gym each day since I have been out of school (except for one when my sister was a bad influence and said we should just go straight to the pool).  As much as I despise working out, I do wholeheartedly believe that it is necessary (especially with the way I eat!).  My gym time was the major thing I sacrificed this year as a working mom, so it feels so great to reclaim my hour of "me time."

I'm loving this Fourth of July rainbow cake I spotted on Pinterest the other day.  I will totally be making it for our festivities.
A Twist on the Rainbow Cake: Fourth of July Cake! at Family Kitchen
Pinterest
I'm loving cuddle time with my sweet puppy.  Poor Chipper really gets the shaft around here quite often and rarely gets mentioned on this blog unless it's in reference to his antics.  But, the guy is one star cuddler during Colton's nap time (or on his own) and is pretty darn cute too.
I'm loving that we are supposed to be closing on our townhouse tomorrow (fingers crossed...I hope I didn't just jinx this thing!).  Once it's all said and done officially, I will be back with more details, but after having it on the market for about a year and half (off and on) and not having lived there in about that same amount of time, it will be a huge relief to turn over the keys to a new owner (fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed).
yes, old friend, it's time to say good-bye


That's about it for today...well, at least all my sleepy brain will allow me to process at this moment.  I hope you guys are having a wonderful Wednesday and loving all kinds of things too:)

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment