June 13, 2011

The Cutest Thing. EVER.

Now, obviously I'm a little lot biased, but....
This past weekend we took Colton to get his first haircut.  Technically, it was much more of a trim as our little man just had some straightening up that he needed.  We chose to take him to Pigtails and Crewcuts because it is a children's salon and we figured they would be better equipped to handle the whole first haircut thing.
What I didn't realize is how darn cute this place would be.  We walked in, and I was in corny mom paradise.  Besides the overflow of children and families running around, the obscene amount of colorful bows (I'm telling you, if ***fingers crossed*** I have a girl, I know where I must go back), and the tvs quietly playing "Blue's Clues," the haircut chairs just totally overwhelmed me.  They were taxis, or planes, or police cars (that's the one Colton eventually sat in) with steering wheels propped high enough in the air for a haircut...absolutely adorable!
When Colton got his turn, my full ridiculousness came on.  Our little boy was so stinking cute sitting in that chair (if I don't say so myself), and he handled the whole experience like a star...no tears, whining, or even wiggles really...just took it all in, munched on some animal crackers, and gave the steering wheel some spins.  I was completely giddy and in love with the whole thing, so pardon my stupid smile in some of these pictures...







1 comment:

Make my day...leave a comment