February 23, 2011

Striped Obsession

With temperatures topping off in the 70s around here last week (woo-hoo, huh?!?), spring fever kicked in big time for this girl.  Yep...I started scouring my favorite stores' online sites for cute spring clothes (one of my favorite seasons to shop for, I must admit).  Call me old school, but I am not actually a big fan of buying clothes online...I like to peruse and check out my options, but when it comes time to actually purchase, I like to see the thing in person, try it on, get a real feel for it.  So, last week, I was busy perusing and dilligently adding things to my spring wish list, when I noticed a disturbing trend.   I'm sure you can spot it too:



I mean, seriously, who needs that many stripes in one closet (especially considering some currently already reside in mine)?  But now I don't know which ones to choose!!!  By the way, all of these are from Ann Taylor Loft (one of my new favorite places to shop), and to be fair, I did manage to find one thing that wasn't striped to add to my wish list as well:
Super cute, right?  So, this is where I beg you to help me get over the strange striped obsession I have somehow developed.  There has to be more options out there...floral maybe, or even solids...anyone seen some fun spring tops they can share?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your FTLOB feature!! How fortunate you are to be able to say that you're married to your best friend. (I hope to be able to say the same one day myself.) In the meantime, I think that your family looks precious and that those diet soda cupcakes look dangerously good! Keep blogging, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just came over from FTLOB. I saw that you are also a teacher - I currently teach 2nd grade. I enjoyed reading here and I am now a follower! I hope you'll come visit and follow me too! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on ur FTLOBs feature :D

    ps. I like the 2nd pic/cardigan * *

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment