November 16, 2010

Tis the Season...

In this season of giving thanks, here is an image that speaks volumes to me this year...


My very talented cousin took this picture of Colton and my grandfather while we were in Florida this weekend. I love how much joy and love is in both their faces.

I am thankful that we are blessed enough to have this beautiful baby boy in our lives. I am thankful that my grandfather is still with us to get to see our baby boy every day (via computer) and every few months in person. I am thankful that our bundle of joy brings so much happiness to so many people. Above all, I am thankful that we have so many fantastic people around us who share our love of this baby boy, that delight in his actions as much (and maybe even more so) than we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment