November 19, 2010

Pumpkin Pie + Cheesecake = True Love


If you can't tell from my post themes from this week, I am totally swept up in Thanksgiving fever over here. In combing through my recipes needed for the big day, I came across my all-time favorite Thanksgiving Day treat: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. If you like pumpkin pie and you like cheesecake, then trust me, this is the ultimate dessert for your Thanksgiving Day table. Here's the details:

Ingredients:



  • 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese


  • 1/2 cup sugar


  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract


  • 2 eggs


  • 9 inch graham cracker crust


  • 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling


  • 1/2 cup Cool Whip, thawed

To Make:




  1. Preheat oven to 325.


  2. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time.


  3. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread on top of graham cracker crust.


  4. Add pumpkin pie filling to remaining batter. Stir until well blended. Carefully pour on top of cheesecake layer.


  5. Bake 35-40 minutes.


  6. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment