But the other day I took my Facebook patrolling somewhere new: to my own page. Somehow I ended up looking back at my own old pictures and things. I joined Facebook sometime close to when Josh and I got married. Since then, I have updated my albums pretty regularly. With about 6 years or so worth of pictures to comb through, then, I was left with some observations: some painful and some not so painful. But hey, I'm an open book, so why not share them with you guys, right? Enjoy a good laugh at my expense...
1. French Maid Costume was a very bad idea...
2. Josh and I have the same general pose in just about every picture ever taken of us...and we took a whole lot before we had children, but now rarely take one of just the two of us (btw: I could show you more, but I think you get the idea)
3. Chipper was just about the cutest puppy EVER!
4. I should never, ever, ever again wear a hat (this was taken at a Kentucky Derby party years ago...)
5. Chipper had a really good life before the boys came along.
6. I gained a lot, a lot, a lot of weight when pregnant. I knew this, of course, but for some reason, I convinced myself it wasn't visible on my face. Um: wrong!
7. My kids are freaking adorable (sorry I just had to!).
8. I am a lucky, lucky girl...