July 16, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: No-Bake Biscoff Cookies

I'm not a good flyer.  The whole process pretty much unnerves me.  And Josh may be even worse than I am (did you know he's the only 6 foot+ man to ever board an airplane?!?).  But we both agree there is generally one perk to the whole process...at least if you fly Delta.  Those freaking delicious Biscoff cookies!!!  Now that we have kids, they generally give us a few extras, and we stock pile those things.  
If you haven't ever had them, or don't plan on flying Delta anytime soon, have no fear!  Turns out they sell an amazing Biscoff spread.  I found mine with the peanut butter at Target, so I'm assuming you can track it down too!  I pride myself on being 100% transparent with you all, so I have to admit that when I first brought this stuff home, I was so excited by it that I ate it by the spoonful.  Hi.  My name is Michelle.  I may or may not have a problem with Biscoff.  Realizing that and that I had a whole jar that I would most likely polish off if I didn't take action, I reasoned it was better to make some cookies with it.  Ya know, cause Biscoff and oats must be better for you than just plain Biscoff.  Oh, and Josh could then take some to work.
These cookies are pretty sweet...to the point where I would probably play around with using less sugar the next time.
No Bake Biscoff Cookies
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2 cups sugar (*but again, I would probably make it less next time and taste test until appropriate!)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 1/2 cups oats
1.  In large saucepan, melt butter.  Stir in milk and sugar.  Bring to a boil.
2.  Let boil 1 minute and remove from heat.
3.  Stir in Biscoff spread, vanilla, and oats.  
4.  Lay out parchment paper.  Spoon out batter and allow to settle into cookies on paper.  Refrigerate once settled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment