June 27, 2013

Patriotic Inspiration

Can you believe the 4th of July is only one week away?!?  Ever since my parents moved to the beach a few years back, the 4th of July has become a big celebration for us.  We have a big ole beach party all day and then move the fun up to the porch for dinner and finally conclude with fireworks back on the beach at night.  Good friends, good food (good drinks),fun in the sun (and water)...what more can you ask for, right?
The party itself is pretty casual, but if you know me, then, of course, you know we have to do some decorating.  I'm not usually a fan of patriotic decor (no offense good ole USA), but when decorating for the 4th of July, obviously we're talking red, white, and blue.  I've scoured the Internet and come up with some inspiration.  And since some of you may be needing some patriotic decor, I figured I'd pass along my findings to you...
How cute are those freaking Twizzlers?  And I love, love, love the Mason jars!  They're a definite, but beyond that, I'm still not sure exactly what I'm going to do.  Better get on it, though!  Anybody else have big Fourth of July plans?  Or decorating ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment