February 12, 2013

Snip Snip: My Baby Grows Up...

Last week Colton was in desperate need of a hair cut.  Obviously, Levi would be in tow, and considering we are heading to Ft. Lauderdale very soon to see the boys' Big Papa (my grandfather), I figured it may not be a bad idea to go ahead and get our baby boy all trimmed up as well!  Honestly, I went back and forth on doing it for weeks...it really wasn't that bad yet, but he had a lot of messies that could use a cleaning up.
But as soon as we got to the salon, one of those adorable kid places with airplanes and things for chairs, Levi was all about it!  So, I figured why not let him get in on the action.  As you can tell from the pictures, he was completely chill and content in the chair...





And Colton thought it was pretty cool that Levi was getting to get his hair cut too...
When it was all said and done, Levi's hair cut was a big success.  He looks so freaking cute and totally grown up...AAAHHH!

My "baby" is getting so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment