January 4, 2013

Happy Birthday!

As unbelievable as I find it, today my sweet Levi Shane turns one!
Levi entered this world screaming his little lungs off (much different than his older brother's quiet entry), and Josh and I immediately predicted that he would be our little spitfire.  To this day, that prediction has been correct!  Levi is our little boy with a BIG personality and has brought so much joy to all of us.  He is sweet and funny and a ball of energy...
As some of you know, I maintain a separate blog to inform family members and friends of the boys' daily activities.  In doing so, I have taken a photo of Levi (and Colton too!) pretty much every single day of his life.  As part of his first birthday celebration, I decided to take each of those photos and put it into a video.  I plan to show it at his first birthday party, but figured I'd share it here with you all  today since most of you won't be attending that shindig (***so if you're one of the handful or so of our real life friends that read this and don't want to ruin your surprise, don't watch!).
It's certainly no cinematic masterpiece...I literally just set the photos to some music, but it makes me tear up each time I watch it (and I've watched it about a bajillion times!).



Happy birthday sweet boy!  Can't believe my baby is no longer a baby...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment