As a note of caution, I should warn you that it definitely has a strong Swiss cheese flavor, so if that's not your thing, don't give it a go. But otherwise, it's pretty yummy. And definitely different! I managed to lighten it up slightly from the original version, so I'll share mine with you.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
- 8-10 oz. Plus pasta
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups Skim milk
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bag sliced chicken (like the Tyson cuts)
- 3/4 cup diced ham (save yourself and buy it already diced near the pepperoni)
- 3 oz. bacon pieces
- bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil pasta according to box. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, melt cream cheese in sauce pan over medium-low heat until fully melted. Stir in milk and garlic powder. Add Swiss cheese and continuing stirring until cheese is full melted.
4. Place cooked pasta in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Top pasta with cooked chicken, ham, and bacon. Pour cheese sauce on top and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
5. Bake 15 minutes.