August 10, 2012

S'More Dip (for one)

Ever finish dinner and feel like you just need a quick something sweet?  Who am I kidding?  This is a nightly issue for me, and while a scoop of my favorite Breyers' Loaded (btw...have you all tried that stuff...it's actually a frozen yogurt base which means it's slightly better for you and comes in all kinds of awesome flavors...my favorite being Waffle Cone Sundae) usually does the trick, sometimes I just want something different.
It needs to be single-serving, though (Josh doesn't usually do dessert, so if I make a whole batch of something, chances are I will eat 99% of them...no bueno).  It also needs to be quick and easy to make (I have no patience left at the end of the night).  And above all, it should probably have chocolate in it...I'm on a major chocolate kick right now.
In fact, I'm slightly obsessed with s'mores lately and have been pinning just about any s'more option that came my way...including a tempting s'more dip.  The only problem was the dip was originally family-sized.  I knew I could scale it down, though, and what I got was the perfect little single-serving, quick and easy, s'more treat...just for me.
S'More Dip
  • 2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
  • couple spoonfuls of marshmallow topping (or more if you please!)
  • graham crackers for dipping (these new lil' squares worked perfectly!)
Place milk and chocolate chips in bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds.  Stir to mix.  If chocolate chips aren't fully melted, just zap it again.  Drop a couple of spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff to the chocolate and swirl slightly to incorporate.  Dig in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment