August 15, 2012

Let's Dish TV

I always have a lot of fun "talking" TV with you all, and since it's been awhile, I figured we needed another session.  So here's my thoughts on what I've been watching this summer:

Real Housewives of New Jersey: I still feel bad for Teresa (I know, I know...I'm like the only one in America!).  I totally think her husband is disgusting, but I think the confronting they've been doing over her not openly discussing her issues is kind of unfair.  I know I would try to keep my dirty laundry pretty hush hush too, and certainly wouldn't want to share it with a friend while a camera is in my face.  I really think Caroline is the bully.  She's always commenting on how she's above it, doesn't like the drama, but she seems to always be right in the middle of it and even starting it.  I'm just saying...
                                                
Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Kris Jenner annoys the crap out of me.  Why would you meet up with your ex-boyfriend when you're a married woman and then be "confused" that your husband isn't thrilled with it?  In general, I know all reality tv shows are staged, BUT this one takes the cake in making it super obvious.

Real Housewives of New York City: Back in the days of Bethenny, this crew used to be my favorite.  Last year, I despised just about everyone on the show.  And this year, I really can't figure out how I feel about them. I watch, but then again, I don't really look forward to it. I think Luann has been totally ridiculous (pompous, thinking she's cooler than she is) this year (and last too for that matter), and I do like that she's getting exposed for that.

Teen Mom: The Amber situation is just so sad to me...what a train wreck, but not in a fun way.  And to think  that she is now serving 5 years in jail...VOLUNTARILY...just makes it that much worse.  I feel so bad for her little girl, especially because it seems like she's actually a really good, loving mom when she wants to be.

Dance Moms: This show HAS to be acted because there is no way any parent would seriously let a teacher talk to their kids like that repeatedly.  I just don't buy it.  Of all the shows I watch, this is the one that Josh likes the most (note sarcasm), and honestly, I can't tell you why I watch...but I do.

Awkward: I got hooked on this one day when MTV was airing one of their marathons.  I'm probably double  MTV's target audience age, but I really like this show!  It's well written, fun, and a nice change of pace from my reality tv.
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment