For real, though, everyone raved about it so I figured I should share it with you so you can make it sometime this summer...
|don't let this craptastic picture deter you from making this!|
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight
- ice cream sandwiches, approximately 19 for a 9x13 pan
- 15 oz. hot fudge
- 1 cup peanut butter (or more or less depending on your tastes...I usually taste it and adjust accordingly)
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
1. Line bottom of pan with ice cream sandwiches. You will need to halve and even quarter some to fit.
2. Microwave hot fudge and peanut butter in microwave in 30 second intervals until soft and fully mixed. Pour half of the mixture over the ice cream sandwiches.
3. Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches. Again, you will probably have to cut them to fit in places. Pour rest of hot fudge over and top with Cool Whip.
4. Freeze at least 1 hour.