So, here is my super simple version of chocolate crinkle cookies:
- 1 box chocolate brownie mix (I spring for Ghiradelli Double Chocolate)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350. Place powdered sugar in small bowl to use later.
2. Mix brownie mix, flour, oil, and eggs in bowl until blended.
3. Scoop about 1 tbsp. cookie dough. Roll in powdered sugar, working to shape into a ball at the same time. Coat thoroughly with powdered sugar.
4. Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 minutes.