May 5, 2011

Pinterest=Love

As if I didn't already spend enough of my free time with the laptop in front of me, last week I took my internet using/time wasting to a whole new level.  I had read various blogs who were mentioning Pinterest and decided to check it out myself.  Yep, it was love at first click.
If you haven't heard of Pinterest, it is basically an online catalog of inspiration.  I am, naturally, most interested in the home decor stuff, but there is food, fashion, travel, photography, parties etc.  You can create your own inspiration boards by repinning items you like from other people's boards.  It is ADDICTING!  Just look at a few of the things I already found





I can't wait to get started on my new projects!
What about you all?  Have you used Pinterest?  Any of the above spark your interest too?


2 comments:

  1. Wow... I never have but I already LOVE that 3 hand picture above. Great... MNORE wasted time on the internet LOL!!!! Here I come....

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment