April 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning

***WARNING:  proceed with caution...there will be some horribly cluttered shots ahead***

No, seriously...I. hate. clutter.  To deal with it, I usually adopt the "out of sight, out of mind" approach.  The upside of this is that our house usually appears pretty clutter-free (despite having a baby and a crazy cockapoo...impressive, huh?).  The consequence, though, is that any and all closet space we have is a bonafide danger zone...as in something could fall on top of you at any minute.  Don't believe me?  Check these out (remember you've been warned)





I mean, for reals, that is a holy disaster, and unfortunately no April Fool's joke. 
So now that our traveling/birthday celebrating has concluded and April is upon us (official spring cleaning season in this house), I have decided I will take the 4 Sundays in April (starting with this one in just a couple days) to conquer a closet a day.  We have our closet to conquer, Colton's closet to conquer, our living room closet/shelves to conquer, and lastly (and most drastically) our laundry room/closet. 
So how about you guys?  Do you have the hide it away approach as well?  Any plans for spring cleaning in your abode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment