- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- about 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan (I used a large one here...oops). Add cauliflower, cover, and cook 10 minutes. Drain and place in 2 quart casserole dish when done.
3. Meanwhile, mix melted butter, parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, salt, and red pepper flakes in small bowl.
4. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over cauliflower in casserole dish.
Pretty easy, huh? And super delicious! Try it and let me know what you think