February 12, 2011

Get Your Juices Flowing

OK ladies and gents...this marks a grand occasion for me and my little blog here.  When I started blogging a few months ago, I did so because, among other reasons, I was so inspired by the vast creativeness (I'm nor sure that's a word, but you get the idea, right?) that exists out there in blogland.  I have been stalking various blogs for the past few years, and in doing so, have been inspired to attempt projects that I would have never dreamed possible.  Even as I get more daring and inventive myself, I still often turn to my friends in blogland when I need a little motivation.
So, here's where we share the wealth.  Each weekend I am going to host a Weekend Warrior party.  This is your chance to link up and share any creative idea you've got: a DIY project, a recipe, a craft, whatever it may be.  After the weekend's entries are complete, I will review them and share my favorites the next Saturday.  Sounds like fun, right?  Not only do you get to share your genius, but hopefully you will find some other projects to inspire you in the future:
  1. Please link directly to your post, not to a general blog.
  2. Must be a Virginia Beach Housewife follower.
  3. If you visit other blogs from this hop, leave a nice comment letting them know you stopped by.  We all want to feel loved, right?
Of course, I reserve the right to delete links that do not follow the rules.

So, that's it...sounds like fun, huh?  So join in and link up...I can't wait to see what you all inspire me with this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any crafts to share, but I can't wait to see all the results! :)
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You are so right about trying new projects after starting to blog. I was never as daring as I am now. I never had so many wonderful ideas and so little time to do them! Sometimes I'm totally distracted during the week...because I can't wait for the weekend to come when I can do a great project I saw on a blog. (That was a total run on sentence wasn't it?) I love the latest no sew pillows. I will post my finished product when I'm all done (either today or tomorrow).....better go...there's canvas all over my bedroom and hubby can't find something...lol

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment