This is what I'm most looking forward to...
- smellling that Florida air and feeling its warm breeze when we arrive
- watching my family members react to Colton's latest skills (crawling, pulling up, laughing, eating, etc)
- taking Colton for a swim in the pool (and catching some much-needed rays and warmth myself!)
- eating some Rugelach
- having a night out with my cousin and her husband while Colton stays with his Aunt and Uncle
- introducing Colton to some extended family and friends at his meet Colton luncheon
- taking Colton to his brother's namesake restaurant, Chippers (it's Papa's club's casual dining option...we go at least once a trip)