September 28, 2010

Who Dat?

As a diehard Steelers fan, I NEVER cheer for other teams, unless of course their fate is going to directly impact the Steelers. So, it was a very unique situation when last Monday night I found myself rooting on the New Orleans Saints. Have no fears, Dad, I do not have a second favorite team...before the game started, Josh had informed me that if the Saints were to win, I could finally purchase the pillows I had been pining over. Well, luckily for me, the Saints did win, and Josh did keep his promise, so this weekend, my beautiful pillows arrived:) Now, you ready for this transformation. Here's the before:
And the after...


Much better, huh? (Especially if I could learn to take beautiful pictures...mental note, I see a new hobby coming on)

1 comment:

  1. I think you now need a new blanket for the back to the couch...that dark green one is not cutting it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...leave a comment