Smushed Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/8 cup milk
1. Place sweet potatoes in medium saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to boil. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove, drain, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter over low heat in small saucepan. Mix in sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. Add apples, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix apples, potatoes, and milk in electric mixer. Serve:)