So as a compromise I decided to try it out in a recipe, and figured this nutella pumpkin swirl bread was the perfect seasonal candidate. The bread turned out super moist and really yummy! I highly, highly recommend it.
Nutella Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 15 oz. can pumpkin (not the pie filling)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in large bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar together.
4. Add egg one at a time.
5. Beat in pumpkin.
6. Alternate adding water and dry ingredients until all is fully incorporated.
7. Remove 2/3 cup of the batter to small bowl. Stir in Nutella.
8. Alternately spoon in Nutella batter and plain pumpkin batter. Swirl with a knife.
9. Bake 50 minutes.