Doritos Taco Casserole
- crushed Doritos (I did about 40 for calorie sake, and it made light layers...if you're not watching your waistline you could probably increase it a bit, but I found the 40 to be plenty!)
- 1 pound ground beef (I did 96% lean)
- 15 oz. bottle taco sauce
- 15 oz. tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 8 oz. sour cream (I used reduced fat)
- 1 package shredded Mexican cheese (I did 2% milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown beef in skillet over medium heat. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco sauce and tomatoes. Lower heat and cook about 15 minutes.
3. Layer items in 8x8. Start with meat, then chips, cheese, and a few dollops of sour cream. Repeat.
4. Bake 10 minutes.