The end result is probably a pretty unhealthy salad, so we'll think of it as a relatively healthy dessert. Either way, it's delish! And with warmer weather on the horizon, I'm thinking it would be a great treat on a warm day.
- 1 1/2 pounds grapes, taken off stems, rinsed, and patted dry
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- caramel syrup
1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and sugar until smooth and creamy.
2. Stir in grapes until well coated.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
4. Finish by drizzling caramel on top.
I made mine the night before, but I'm thinking that it's not necessary.