February 26, 2013

Skinny Funfetti Dip

Confession: when I was in college, my roommate and I would occasionally make a box of Funfetti cake mix batter and just eat it straight from the bowl...raw eggs and all.  Don't judge...that stuff is freaking delish.
But last week at my Stella and Dot party, I made a discovery that may just go down as my most exciting to date.  Have you seen the Funfetti dip floating around Pinterest?  Well, if not, or, if like me, you've been skeptical, I'm here to tell you that stuff is for real amazing.  I can personally attest to the fact that it tastes exactly like a bowl of Funfetti cake batter.  So good!  It was hands down the hit of the party (and a very tasty lunch the next day!)!
Oh, and the best part?!?  It's practically good for you.  Well, good for you may be stretching it, but look at these ingredients and do the math...
Skinny Funfetti Dip
  • 2 cups non-fat plain yogurt
  • 1 cup lite cool whip
  • 1 box Funfetti cake mix
For the record, I halved everything so it would fit in that bowl!  But with all your ingredients in hand, you just have to mix and refrigerate overnight.  Serve it with graham crackers (I did those new bite-size ones), animal crackers, or spoons.  
Can you tell I'm excited about this one?!?  Try it..at your next party...or just for your little end of the day treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment