February 1, 2013

Shop Open

Well, today is the big day!  I'm ready to take the big plunge and announce to you all that my Etsy shop is now open for business:
Any time you do something new there's always that fear of failure, but luckily this is a pretty low investment risk!  For the past year, I have been operating Dream Bashes as a party planning business here in Va. Beach.  Over that time, I have been lucky enough to plan quite a few fantastic parties.  
And while I hope to continue planning new parties locally, I wanted a way to offer up my talents to people outside of the 757!  Hence, the Etsy shop was born! 
 There you can find party plans with complete instructions to hosting the parties I have done with decorating tutorials, recipes, shopping lists, and more.  If that sounds like too much work, I am also offering parties in a box which give you the ability to order up absolutely everything you would need to throw a party: decorations, printables, paper goods, favors...just open the box, set it up, and you have chic party (how easy is that?!?).  The shop also has a few a la carte decorating items available.  And if you want something more custom, I am offering party plans and parties in a box available to fit anything you desire!  
Since word of mouth is key (especially when you're advertising budget is nil), I am really hoping you guys can help me out some.  And I'm even providing you with a little incentive to do so:)  Basically all I'm asking is that you go over to my Dream Bashes Facebook page and like it.  Just for doing that, I am offering up a 20% discount on anything you order from my shop for the next 3 months!  Not too shabby, eh?  And if you want to take it one step further (PLEASE!), you'll see a status there about the new Etsy shop...comment on it and you'll automatically be entered in a drawing for a Target gift card!  There has to be a minimum of 20 entrants to give away the Target gift card, so feel free to share the status with your friends to get even more people on board.
Easy, right?  And who doesn't love Target?  Or maybe you just love me?  So, go do it...NOW!  Winner will be announced next Friday on my Facebook page.  And as for that 20% discount, just make sure to mention it when you order:)

REVISED: Shop is still open (and I hope you go visit!), and, of course, you can still go like the Dream Bashes Facebook page.  But we are going to hold off on running the Target gift card promotion until next week.  Josh's grandfather passed away this morning, an incredibly loving man with a sharp sense of humor and zest for life. I feel like today should be devoted to his memory...I will keep you posted on the promotional details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment