January 21, 2013

Well Said

Photo: Best article I've ever read!!!
I saw this on Facebook the other day and just had to share it in case you hadn't seen it.  As a stay-at-home mom, I must say that I oftentimes have a complex that many of my friends and family members feel much like the person that wrote in, assuming that I spend my day in the luxuriousness of park trips, lunches out, and nap times.  Yet the reality is much less pretty.  The response says it much better than I can, so I'll let her words speak for me.
I love my job as "mommy," but I must say, especially after having the 2 children, that I have never been more stressed in any job than I am as a stay-at-home mom.  It is a job that is constant, and tiring, and utterly frustrating at times.  Of course, it is also the ultimate in rewarding as I get to witness all of my boys' triumphs, laughs, and discoveries throughout the day.
Whether people respect my job or not really is inconsequential in the long run, but it's always nice to have a little validation in the from of a well-written article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment