January 18, 2013

She's Here (Finally!)

While I was busy bombarding you with details of Levi's first birthday party, another little baby was joining the world.  Actually, I'm sure quite a few babies were joining the world, but one special lady was born on January 15, 2013 at 11:56 AM.  Meet my very first niece, Riley Cameron...



How cute is she?  Riley is my brother and his wife's first child.  I would say she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger (good thing too cause he could use some softening up!).

Though she was a stubborn little thing that kept us all waiting 12 days past her due date, we are all quite thrilled she is here.  Colton and Levi even eagerly made the trip to the hospital to meet their cousin.




We are really close to my family members, and I have full confidence that my boys will grow up taking good care of Riley.  Colton even got started on his visit, offering Riley a fruit loop because he thought she was hungry.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment