On a day on which we spend the entirety of it eagerly anticipating a 10-second countdown, I thought it was most appropriate to do my own countdown of sorts. I combed through my posts from the past year and selected my top 10...some of my favorite parties, projects, and personal moments of 2012.
10. Colton's First Baseball Game
9. Colton's Time Out Chair
8. "Wallpapered" (actually just painted) Bathroom
7. Family Atlanis Trip
6. Colton's 2nd Birthday Dog Party
5. Herringbone Beauty
4. 25 Things I Want My Boys to Know
3. A Very Girly Baby Shower
2. My Island
1. Levi's arrival
2012 was a good year for us, but I'm ready to see what 2013 has in store. I hope you all have a safe New Year's Eve and a healthy and happy 2013.
- Potty Time, Excellent!
- Gender Reveal pArTy
- DIY "Headboard" (AKA Easiest Project Ever)
- DIY Stuffed Animal Zoo
- Lessons in Landscaping
- Epic DIY Post: Knockoff Pottery Barn Eagan Mirror
- Diet Soda Cupcakes and Frosting?!?
- Leggings, Tunics,and Boots...Oh My!
- Chicago Trip Report
- Potty Training Party: The Prep Work